Terms and Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) on which you may make use of www.siila.org (the “Siila”,”Platform”, “Website”, “we” “us” or “our”) Website, (Owned and Operated by “Equanimity Partners Sociedad Limited”), please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you access or use of our Platform or any of its Services. By visiting, accessing, or using the Platform and its Services, you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them. Your download, installation, or use of our Platform constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which takes effect on the date you download, install, or use the Website or Platform. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must cease visiting, accessing, or using our Platform immediately.
For the purpose of this Terms and Conditions, using of any term such as, “You”, “Your”, “They”, “Their”, “Seeker”, “Service Provider” etc. will be deemed to be the representation of Users or Members of the www.siila.org.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you by posting changes on the www.Siila.org website or by updating the Website to incorporate the new Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of our Website after changes are posted determined your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
1. GENERAL USE
“Siila” is a global interactive and collaborative vertical platform including a Social Media Module, which offering its users to access Comprehensive resources from religious, philosophies, indigenous and tribal as well as networks of Teachers, Corporates, NGOs’ and practicing places for Mediation and yogic communities.
2. USE OF OUR PLATFORM AND ITS SERVICES
Services we offers:
The “Siila” platform including a Social Media Platform module specially designed for the many type of users, including but not limited to Seeker, Spiritual Guide, Teacher, Academy, Center, Author, Corporate, Organizer, NGOs etc. (the “Service Providers”) who are interested to provide different Yoga and Meditation relevant coaching, training, consultation, guidance, Techniques etc. services (the “Services”) and Seeker (The “Client”) who desire to receive the services offered by the Service provider etc. All type of registered user will deem to be Member of our Platform. And the Public Figures are the general member who can use our platform for any purpose including sharing their spiritual paths.
“Siila” is a collaboration base platform where the seeker will be treated as a service provider if they provide any services through our platform and the service providers will be treated as a Seeker/Client if they desire to purchases any services offer by the Service Providers.
Who Can Use Siila:
To use our Platform and its services you must be at least 13 years old. With Parental consent any individual under these age limits may Sign Up with Siila and use the Services, provide any Personal Data to Siila, or otherwise submit Personal Data through the Services (e.g., any name, address, telephone number, or email address). We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any order of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever. You certify that you are thirteen (13) years of age and agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when prompted for such information.
Registration or Sign Up:
Before you are allowed to use our Platform and it’s services you must need to register for an account and complete the online registration process, using your Full Name, email address and password to get the access in the Dashboard. Upon access to the Dashboard you will have option to setup and fulfill your account by completing the Personal info section of the Dashboard and you will have all the options and tools there to fulfill your purpose to register and use our Platform. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more information on the registration process and requirements. We hereby disclaim, and you hereby release “Siila” from any and all liability arising from any unauthorized registration and from any related claims, losses or damages alleged, arising from or relating to any unauthorized user registration and/or collection of Personal Data in connection with an unauthorized registration. Every user/member who desires to be a Seeker or Service Provider must need to complete all mandatory registration fields with true, accurate, current and complete content. If your information changes, please promptly update your account accordingly to ensure that we can provide you with accurate and appropriate services.
Dashboard Account and Password Usage:
It’s important that the information associated with your dashboard account (the "Account") must be accurate and up-to-date. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any and all actions that take place while using your account, and you must notify our Support Center right away of any actual or suspected scam, loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account or account password. Under no circumstances you may share your account information with any other user or person. We are not responsible for any loss that results from unauthorized use of your email and password, with or without your knowledge. We recommend you set a strong password and 2-factor authentication to get access to your account. A verification email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you to validate your account. You will have 48 hours to validate before receiving a new verification email.
Use of Our Social Networking Platforms:
The social networking features of the website allow members/users to become part of our online community, create a profile, add information to them, add the profile picture, message with other user or members, following other user or member, create techniques and create online or physical events. Using these features by any of our users or members will be control and conduct by these “Terms and Condition”. Users will also be able to create fashion collages or fashion sets, once a fashion set is created and published, it will become public to all the community members. Merchants and all other user acknowledge that, the “Siila” will have the right to crop pictures of products to make them suitable for collage creation. Also, the users will have the opportunity to join fashion contests, by posting a photo of them wearing a specific outfit or dress
Your use of our social networking platform, including all Content you post to Siila’s Database through the user account, must comply with these "Terms and Condition" or all applicable laws and regulations. You accept that we may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or by any legal obligation or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this “Terms and Condition”; (iii) respond to any claims that any Content violates the rights of other users or any third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Site in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of “Siila” Platform
Use of Our Events module:
Our platform allows its user as an organizer to create Events using the Dashboard. Organizer will have option to create their type of events i) Online event ii) Offline iii) Recurring event and iiii) Private event (which only visible to guests who interact with such event). The Organizer will have option to offer Free or Paid Events. If the Organizer offer any Paid Events and any attendee make any booking through Siila using the payment gateway Stripe, with such paid events, “Silla” will take a 5% commission fee from every transaction for such booking between the attendee and Organizer. The Organizer will be able to manage your bookings and will have full control over your own schedule, pricing, location, and number of guests through the Dashboard.
“Silla” will have no control and liability over the Events created and the service offered through the events. if any breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents happened between the attendee and Organizer, in such case, we will have no responsibility or liability for such breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents. You will be able to report any wrongful event using the reporting tool present on each profile page.
“Siila” Commission Fees, Purchase and Payments & Refunds:
Creating an account, an event and accessing the Services are free. However, we charge fees when you sell or buy paid events and using our payment gateway Stripe. The fees of 5% of the value of the sale will be deducted by Stripe on every transaction and applicable to the organizer not dependent from the services charges Stripe apply.
All prices for the Services offered by us or Service Providers are shown in event local currency. Service Providers will have full control over their own pricing through the Dashboard. We accept Stripe payment methods and all Payments will be handled by Stripe, through their secure gateway system; no payment data is collected by “Siila” itself. If you use the Stripe Payment method to make any payments through our Platform or Website, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use that Stripe payment method. The payment amount may include taxes or VATs (Value-Added Taxes) and any other amounts described on our Platform or Website. If your designated payment card for your payment method is unable to verify or found invalid, we may suspend or cancel your purchase or order restrict your payments automatically. You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter when processing your booking or payouts.
If you use the Credit Card Payment method to make any payment through Stripe, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use that Credit Card. You acknowledge that for individual Credit Cards, the issuer of your Credit Card may charge a foreign transaction fee or other charges. If payment is not successfully processed due to expiration of a Credit Card, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to “Siila”.
Because all transactions are between an Organizer and its respective attendees, Siila asks that all users contact the applicable Organizer of their event with any refund requests.
If you are a Consumer, you acknowledge that should you receive a refund for your ticket, you will discard any ticket that we or any Organizer has delivered, and will not use it (or any copy of it) to attend the event. Violation of the foregoing constitutes fraud. You acknowledge that the applicable procedure to check the validity of the ticket must always be followed. Siila will not be held liable under any circumstances for any costs arisen from non-compliance by Organizers with applicable procedures that must be implemented by Organizers to check validity of event. Siila will not be held liable under any circumstances for costs and/or damage associated with event registration arisen from situations with fraud and/or for damage associated with the purchase of the event through non-official means, such as third parties. If you are an Organizer, you acknowledge that the applicable procedure to check the validity of the ticket must always be followed. Siila will not be held liable under any circumstances for any costs arisen from non-compliance by Organizers with applicable procedures that must be implemented by Organizers to check validity of tickets. Siila will not be held liable under any circumstances for costs and/or damage associated with tickets arisen from situations with fraud and/or for damage associated with the purchase of the ticket through non-official means, such as third parties. In all other instances, events serviuces are only transferable contacting the Organizer of the event.
By signing up for an Account with us, you are opting in to receive communications from us regarding our products and services, including customer newsletters, special offers and exclusive discounts. You may opt out of these communications at any time by following the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email or use the user settings in your dashboard. We may use email, Intercom and other forms of communication system as needed to communicate with our Users.
User may have option to provide ratings and feedback (the “review”) on the services offered by the Service Provider and sometime we may ask user to provide review on on the Services. Every review from the member can be viewed by any other user of our platform and will remain viewable until the suspension or termination of the customer account with us. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for the content of any Review. By submitting review, you irrevocably grant to us the right to use the review in any and all forms of marketing and promotional material, whether now known or hereinafter developed, including, without limitation, publication, print advertisements (“ads”), online ads, television ads, radio ads, interactive media, as well as printed extracts and reproductions of any portion thereof, and for any and all other uses. You certify to “Silla” that everything you stated in the Review is true and an expression of your personal belief.
Activity between The Users/Members:
We have ultimately no oversight over the personal communication and dealings between the Users or Members that might occur during the use of our Platform and its services. In any event, if any breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents happened between the Users or Members, in such case, we will have no responsibility or liability for such breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents. The Users or Members will have the option to report such breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents to us; such reported breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents from the Service Provider and/or the User will trigger disciplinary measures that we may judge appropriate such as a temporary suspension or permanent ban, and can even go to legal actions against the individual(s). We encourage all parties to engage in a mutually respectful, tolerant, and meaningful manner.
License to Use “Siila”:
We grants to you a personal, nontransferable, nonexclusive, revocable, limited license to access, view, download, and use the Platform and its services, access to the Dashboard, and all content we provide to you through our website (“Content”) solely for your internal use purposes. You may also print a reasonable number of copies of content for these permitted purposes as long as you reproduce all proprietary copyright and trademark notices on all such copies. We own and will continue to own all rights, title, and interest in and to content, our logo, trademarks and service marks, and all intellectual property rights in connection with the foregoing (e.g., without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret rights). No ownership interests will be transferred to you simply by using our platform, Dashboard, or any services we offer. We may terminate this license at any time for any reason.
The Platform and Service is controlled, operated, and administered by “Equanimity Partners Sociedad Limited” from our offices within the EU in Spain. If you access the Service from a location outside the EU or Spain, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the “Siila” Content accessed through Siila in any country or any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
We operate the software underlying and required for your use of the Website from Spain. If you copy anything from or use the Website, you represent that you are not subject to such controls or restrictions. We make no representation that anything is appropriate, permissible, or available for use outside Spain, and using the Website from territories in which such use or the information available from such use is illegal, restricted, or not permitted, is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access or use the Website from or in locations outside of the Spain and EU, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for:
- ensuring that what you are doing in that country is legal; and
- the consequences and compliance by you with all applicable laws, regulations, bylaws, codes of practice, licenses, registrations, permits, and authorizations (including any laws related to businesses providing services).
- All-access to the Website through your computer or mobile device or any other device you use to visit, access, or use and bring these Terms and Conditions to the attention of all such persons.
Use of the Platform and its Services does not include a computer device, mobile device, or any other device or other necessary equipment to use or access it. To use the Platform and its Services you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not have any responsibility or liability for any telephone or other costs you may incur.
You acknowledged and agreed that we may suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Platform and any of its services if we have reason to believe that the information you provide upon registration or in any account update is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or for other reasons in our sole discretion.
Relationship Between the Service Provider and Seeker/User:
If you choose to purchase any of services offered by the Service Provider, Along with us, it will also create a contractual relation between you and Service Provider in relation to the responsible for the reliability and substantive value of the knowledge and skills provided during the Services and ensuring that the Service does not infringe copyrights or other property rights of third parties. Before enrolled with any Services offered through our platform, the Seeker/User may have option to contact the Service Provider by electronic means, at the e-mail address provided on the selected website of the training or course, in order to determine the individualized features of the Service. As a result of determining the individualized features of the Service, the Service Provider may decide to add a personalized offer on the Platform and make it available to the User/Seeker though our Platform.
Suspension/Termination of Account And Access To The Dashboard:
3. TERMS FOR CONDUCTING “SERVICES” THROUGH “SIILA” PLATFORM
- Both the Service Provider and Seeker acknowledged and agreed that any interaction between you or any other user of our platform you must behave courteously and respectfully. And you must abide by any rules and/or regulations regarding the training or course outlined by “Siila”. The failure to abide by such Course or Training rules and regulations shall be a material breach of these “Terms and Condition” and therefore sufficient cause for immediate termination or suspension of your user account or access to our Dashboard.
- As a user you agree to be mindful of your own health and well-being during the provision of any services and to seek appropriate medical treatment (including, but not limited to, psychotherapy) if needed. We do not provide and does not hold ourselves out as providing, medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services.
- You as a user acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any services offered by the Service Provider and any consequences thereof. Also you acknowledged and agree that
- You are entirely and solely responsible for your progress and results from the Services offered by the Service Provider.
- We make no representations or guarantees whatsoever regarding the Services Offered by the Service provider or the performance of this Agreement other than those specifically stated herein.
- We make no guarantee or warranty that any Services offered by the Service Provider will meet the requirements of the Seeker or that all seeker will achieve the results.
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services (including course materials), use of the Service, or access to the Services.
- By enrolling in the Services and using our services, you release us and our officers, employees, directors, affiliates and related entities from any and all damages that may result from the provision of the services offered by the Service Provider.
- You agree to accept any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such services.
- You agree that “Siila” will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from the provision of the services including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of our services offered by the Service provider.
- You agree to use the services offered by the Service provider, at you own risk.
4. GENERAL DISCLAIMER:
5. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, SECURITY & ACCURACY
There is no warranty that your access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free by us. Due to the nature of the internet this cannot be guaranteed. Also, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance, or introduce new facilities and functions. Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user or on any other computer, mobile, or similar device.
We do not claim that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for the damages or viruses or other codes that may affect any equipment including but not limited to your computer, mobile device, computer software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to, or use of the Website or app or your obtaining any material from or as a result of using the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties. We may change or update the Website and anything described in it without providing you any notice. If the need arises, we may suspend your access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied that information and materials on the Website are correct, complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and free from errors or omissions. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. However, nothing shall affect any obligation we may have under any contract with you to provide you with products and services.
7. COPYRIGHT/INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
“Siila” Provided Content:
All the content including but not limited to, image, trademark, service mark, logo, design, icon, graphics, Videos software, other files, and their selection and all other information either used or posted by us in our Platform and website are legally owned by “Equanimity Partners SL”, and protected by the Spanish Copyright law and other applicable international copyright law. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our permission. You may download or print a copy of any portion of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. You may not republish Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the Content is strictly prohibited. By publishing, displaying, or uploading any text, links, photos, video, messages, or other data or information on or to the application (including on or to your profile), you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the “Siila” an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such Content. Any personal or commercial use of any content, image, design, logo, videos, trademark, service mark or any other information inserted in our Platform and website are strictly prohibited to any unauthorized person. Any unauthorized use of such content, image, trademark, service mark, logo, icon, graphic, software and all other information appeared on our application and site may the Spanish Copyright law Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) and other applicable international intellectual property law in Spain relevant and applicable to the users' area.
User/Member Provided Content:
Neither “Siila” nor any user will be able to claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, designs other works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Member Content") that you post to the website as general social networking users. Everything that is posted by the user in “Siila”, will be treated as in as public. After posting your Content to the website, you continue to retain your right to use any way you choose. By displaying or posting any Member or User Content on or through our platform, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, and royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicense able, limited license to modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, distribute, transmit and otherwise use such Member Content solely on and through the website, app, mobile website, emails and social channels. The license you grant us is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to “Siila”), fully paid and royalty-free and worldwide (because the Internet and the website are global in reach). You represent and warrant that: a) all user’s Content posted by you on or through our platform or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and b) the posting of your User Content on or through our platform does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to be responsible for compensation of any and all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through our Platform.
8. DMCA POLICY: NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
The “Siila” Website Owned and Operated by “Equanimity Partners SL”, comply with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We will remove infringing materials under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that a User Submission infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify “Siila” in writing. Your notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim to be infringing, and a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, sufficient for “Siila” to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify “Siila”.in writing. Your counter-notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3), for more information):
- a physical or electronic signature of the user of the Services;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- the subscriber's name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the Spain, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept Service of the process from the person who provided notification as described above or an agent of such person.
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid. You acknowledge, accept, and agree that if we receive a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our Service without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the DMCA.
9. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS
In using our website or platform and its services you must behave in a peaceful, civil, prudent and respectful manner at all times. You must not do, or attempt to do, anything that is illegal; anything prohibited by any laws which applies to our Platform or which applies to you or your use of our Platform or any other user of our platform, anything which we would consider inappropriate; or anything which might bring us or our Platform into disrepute, including our Social Networking Platform (without limitation): Moreover, You are strictly prohibited to insert, upload or post any content which:
- Is suspicious in a manner of Behave, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Is offensive to the online community, influence racism, influence gender discrimination, hatred, the physical harm of any kind, or is otherwise objectionable or non-acceptable against any group, community or individual;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters", "spam", or any other unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, e-mailing or other communication;
- Includes any information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind, or exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 13;
- Solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted or copyrightable work;
- Participate or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides motivational information about illegal activities including but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Posting and Store content from others or impersonate other identities or advertise, selling any goods or services unless or until the written consent or permission from “Siila”
- Is using our Platform to send unsolicited massages;
- Is facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts;
Please be acknowledged that it’s not possible for “Siila” to monitor the networking activities of its Member or user of the Website for all the time. It will deemed to be violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, to any Member or users without the prior explicit consent of such Member or users and from us. In order to protect our users or Members from such conduct, we reserve the right to restrict the number of e-mails, chat or other communications which a Member may send to other Members at any time and in our sole discretion.
Posting of any of those above Content by you, may result in termination of your user account. The “Siila” reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website, terminating the user account of such users and reporting such users to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to content which, in our sole judgment.
You may report us using the ‘Report’ function on the Platform for carrying out any activities described above as Prohibited Content Restrictions or otherwise where you feel it is necessary to report that user.
10. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES:
To use platform you must behave in a peaceful, civil, prudent and respectful manner at all times. Moreover, you will not and it is strictly prohibited to:
- Act like specious manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stem any other member or user of our platform;
- Distribute "spam";
- Promote information that is false or misleading, or promote illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of our website;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of our platform and our website or its content or any software used on or for the website, or motivate others to do so;
- Post, submit, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from our website in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this “Terms and Condition”;
- Collect information about another user which may prohibit and suspicious in nature;
- Advertise or solicit other’s copyright information;
- Promote fraudulent scheme, get rich quick schemes, online gaming, and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures;
- Take part in any activity that in any way deem to be void or illegal under any law;
- You may report any user using the ‘Report’ function on the Platform for carrying out any activities described above as Prohibited activities or otherwise where you feel it is necessary to report that user.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The “Siila” Platform and the content are provided on it as an “as is” basis. The “Siila”, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR PLATFORM OR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CONSIDERATION FOR PROVIDING YOU WITH ACCESS TO OUR PLATFORM, YOU HEREBY ABSOLUTELY AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASE AND WAIVE FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND, NATURE, OR DESCRIPTION.
ALL DIRECT OR INDIRECT RISK RELATED TO USE OF THE “SIILA” PLATFORM OR WEBSITE IS BORNE ENTIRELY BY YOU. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, USE, GOODWILL, DATA LOSS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
The liability of “SIILA” shall be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses arising out of the use of our Website or Platform and Its Services. Our liability for breach of these "Terms and Conditions" shall be limited to you if such breach is related to the general use of our Website or Platform and any Service offered by the Service Provider. In relation to the access and use of our platform and its services:
- We reserve the right to restrict or limit its access or visibility or access to any users at any time;
- Our Liability will be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses resulting from the use or unable to use the Website
- These “Terms and Conditions” will be limited, if any loss or damage arises because of any theft of property belonging to the users or for any loss or damage, in which the Users have any contribution to such loss or damage;
- The liability of us shall be limited to you or any other persons for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses of health or medical conditions, resulting from the use of our Platform or any services offered by the services provider of our platform.
- Our liability of shall be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses, resulting from the use or unable to use the website;
- We will not liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Service offered by the Service Provider or any other claim related in any way to your use of the services provided by the Service Provider, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available in the Platform;
- In no occasion is either party at risk or committed to the next gathering including third parties for any loss, benefits, opportunity, business, goodwill, reputation or backhanded harms paying little heed to the type of activity, whether in contract, tort, in regardless of the fact that being educated of the likelihood of any such harms ahead of time;
- Our liability for breach of these "Terms & Conditions" shall be limited to but if such breach directly related to the using of our social networking platform or other services (will regulate and controlled by the Terms and Conditions);
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to our Social Networking Platform. We reserve the right to alter, edit, remove, or refuse to post any content, in whole or in part in its sole discretion and/or to satisfy or comply with applicable laws, regulations and/or legal processes;
- In any event, we will not liable for any responsibility for any from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning;
- The liability of “Siila” shall be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses, resulting from the third party ads contains on the “Siila” Platform and website.
- The liability of “Siila” shall be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses, resulting from the use or unable to use of the Platform.
- To the extent permitted by law, our aggregate liability to you, whether for breach of these “Terms and Conditions” or in negligence or any other tort or for any other common law or statutory cause of action arising about these terms, the Site or the Content is limited to the resupply by us to you of the particular Service you bought from such other similar Service or us as we may choose;
- To the extent permitted by law no party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any Content will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Platform and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know the possibility of such damages;
IN RELATION TO THE USE OF “SIILA” PLATFORM AND THE SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH IT, ALL SEEKERS/CLIENTS SHOULD UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES OFFERED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER, MAY NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL FITNESS OR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ADVICE OF A DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH OR FITNESS PROVIDER BEFORE STARTING ANY FITNESS REGIME, OR WITH ANY QUESTIONS, YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A FITNESS REGIMEN OR MEDICAL CONDITION. “SIILA” WILL NOT CARRY OUT AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PHYSICAL INSPECTION, SUPERVISION, PREPARATION, EXECUTION OR CONDUCT OF ANY ACTIVITIES RELATED TO OR ACCESSED OR DISCOVERED VIA THE SERVICES ALSO YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT “SIILA” WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE, BODILY INJURY, OR DEATH AND THAT YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDOR.
These miscellaneous provisions are part of just about every online “Terms and Conditions” to ensure its enforceability. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the “Terms and Conditions”. Our Social Networking Platform will regulate as it's described on the website. You may not assign, delegate, or otherwise transfer your account or your obligations under these “Terms and Conditions” without our prior written consent. We have the right, in our sole discretion, to transfer or assign all or any part of our rights under these “Terms and Conditions”. We have the right to delegate or use third-party contractors to fulfill our duties and obligations under these “Terms and Conditions” in connection with our Platform and its Services.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
14. DISPUTES MANAGEMENT:
If there is any dispute, claim, or complaint about or involving the use of our Platform it will be managed by our support center first. If matters progress to a legal stage, our attorney will arrange a time to talk to the user. To the extent any complaint, dispute, or controversy regarding the use of our Platform is not arbitrable under applicable laws, or otherwise, you and us both agree that any claim or dispute regarding our Website will be resolved exclusively in accordance with these “Terms and Conditions." Also, subject to this Terms and Conditions, any dispute, claim, or complaint between the user or member will be managed by our support center first.
15. LEGAL LIMITATIONS:
As a condition of your use of our Platform, you will comply with all Applicable Laws, Statutes, Ordinances regarding your use of our Platform and related activities. Also, you will not use this Website in any way prohibited by these “Terms and Conditions”. Some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established in these “Terms and Conditions” some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In that event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation. We may plead these “Terms and Conditions" in a bar to any claim, action, proceeding, or suit brought by you against us for any matter arising out of any complaint or otherwise in respect of this “Terms and Conditions.”
16. TERMINATION/CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION OF USER ACCOUNT:
You may terminate your access to our Platform at any time, for any reason. We may also remove or suspend your user access at any time, with or without cause or notice to you. We may terminate your access to our Dashboard, if you:
- Submit any information or contents to our platform, which are of illegal material whatsoever including, without limitation, illicit means or use;
- Affiliate or participate in any illegal, unlawful, or fraudulent activities of criminal motive;
- Provide suspicious information, misleading information, illegal content, and information that violates the governing laws and regulations and violate your acceptance of this "Terms and Conditions";
- Likely cause any conflict relating to religion, racial and other humanitarian issues;
- Hold or possess any pornography, obscene or matter that violates the ethical norms;
- Include insulting, damaging, and/or defamation material
- your violation of any terms of these Terms and Conditions:
We will not be liable for any damages or loss resulting from removing any User Content from the Platform and/or the Service. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently restrict or block access to the website and/or the Service to any users who have had their access canceled.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless “SIILA” and each of our user/member successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any losses, expenses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees), resulting from your use of our Platform and/or any violation of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. You as a Member or user also agree to indemnify and hold indemnify, defend and hold harmless each other from any and all losses, expenses, damages, costs, and expenses. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim, or action arising here under or in connection with the Website and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in defense of any such demand, claim, action, and settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
18. THIRD PARTY LINK:
Our Website or Platform may contain links to third-party Website, Tools or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Website, Tools or resources or for the content, or Products on or available from those other Website, Tools or resources. Linking with that type of Website, Tools or resources does not intimate any affiliation with us of such Site and Store or resources or the contents, services, or Products available from such Website, Tools or resources. The Terms and privacy practice of those third-party Website, Tools or resources will apply to your use of those Website, Tools or resources and any orders you make for goods and services via such Website, Tools or resources. If you have any queries, concerns or complaints about such third-party Website, Tools or resources (including but not limited to, queries, concerns, or complaints relating to services, subscription of the services, products, orders for products, faulty products, and refunds), you must direct them to the operator of that third party Website, Tools or resources. Your sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such Website, Tools or resources or the contents, services or Products on or available from such Website, Tools or resources.
19. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
You represent and warrant that (a) your use of our Platform, Website, dashboard, or any of services will be in strict accordance with this Terms and Conditions and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental areas, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the Spain or the country in which you reside and (b) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these “Terms and Conditions” shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These “Terms and Conditions” and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this Site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us.
If any provision or term of this Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, then this Terms and Conditions will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to render the otherwise unenforceable provision(s) or term(s), and the rest of the Terms and Conditions , valid and enforceable. If a court declines to amend this Agreement as provided herein, the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and provisions, which shall be enforced as if the offending term or provision had not been, included in these Terms and Conditions.
22. CHANGE OR MODIFICATION:
From time to time, with the needs of any necessary circumstances, these "Terms and Conditions" can be edited, modified, or changed without any prior notice. Your regular use of this Website or Platform will indicate your consent to such changes. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you by posting changes on the www.Siila.org website or by updating the Website to incorporate the new Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your regular use of this Platform and its services will indicate your consent to such changes.
24. QUESTIONS AND NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES:
“Siila” has sole discretion to explain these "Terms and Conditions ". Feel free to contact us at
Address: Espalter 3, 28014 Madrid Spain
FYI: Please note that
- The “SIILA”, “Terms and Conditions” Statement was last updated on April 14, 2021.
- “SIILA” reserves the right to change this “Terms and Conditions” Statement at any time. Modifications to this “Terms and Conditions” can be made without prior notice.
- Continued use of our Platform or any services signifies your acceptance of any changes to this Terms and Conditions.”